Lead the Kerbal Conquest of Space
The Conquest of Space is an issue that has been driving scientists, science and Sci-Fi fans and, why not, all restless individuals, crazy for quite a few years. If you also are into this world, you'll be delighted to know that you can have your own space program and, thanks to Kerbal Space Program, you'll finally be able to manage yours.
Control all the aspects of your space program
Kerbal Space Program, also known by its acronym KSP, is a game in which we have to create a space program from scratch and manage it to make sure it works. We will focus all our efforts on building all sorts of spacecraft and vehicles with which we will be able to explore the Universe and its elements, including space stations which we will turn into our operations bases. Everything will be piloted by the inhabitants of Planet Kerbin, known as Kerbals, and under the influence of the Kerbol star, the peculiar cosmic environment of which they intend to conquer.
One small step for a Kerbal, one giant leap for Kerbalkind.
- Build spacecraft and vehicles by putting together parts, using whatever combinations you can imagine.
- Response of aircraft and vehicles based on real laws of aeronautical physics.
- Travel to moons and planets.
- Build space stations and bases on other planets.
- Lead your crew outside the vehicles and take walks.
- Modding system that allows the user to create new contents and modify the game.
- Training mode available.
Intensive aerospace engineering course
You're going to have to pull your socks up in terms of aerospace engineering because in Kerbal Space Program you have to design your own rockets and other vehicles, all based on the combination of prefabricated modules that you will have to put together. Take into accounts that the laws of physics affect the flying capacity of any spacecraft, just as in real life.
Lead your own conquest of the Universe from the very start with Kerbal Space Program.
- Requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
- This is a demo version with certain limitations.